Do you like to attend special events but you just don’t like or have the time to cook? Then, try this delicious easy quick appetizer recipe. If you like sausage and cheese this recipe is for you!
Appetizers Recipes Sausage Balls
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 10 oz. (.65) New York Sharp Cheese
- 3 c. Bisquick mix (unsifted)
- Tabasco square (few drops)
- Grate cheese
- Mix with sausage and let soften.
- Add other ingredients and mix by hand.
- Put in refrigerator to chill before baking.
- Form into small balls and bake on cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Mixture will keep for several days in an airtight container.