Breakfast Ham Casserole
Why not prepare this delicious Breakfast Ham Casserole. You can prepare it for dinner or supper since it is so good at any meal.
- 8 oz chopped ham, fully cooked
- ½ bag frozen tater tots (~16oz)
- 8 eggs, lightly scrambled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put ham and tater tots in a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently pour over the tots and sausage.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with a little chopped green onion, if desired.
Click the Picture to Read The Kindle Book or Buy the Book