Desserts Congealed Lime Salad
- 1 small pkg. lime Jello 1/2
- 8 oz. pkg. soft cream cheese
- 3 T. mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 small bag miniature marshmellows
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve gelatin and marshmellows in 1 1/2 cups hot water.
- Add 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
- Place mixture in freezer to chill quickly.
- Stir together pineapple, 1 can mandarin oranges, cream cheese, nuts, and mayonnaise.
- Add to gelatin mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill for several hours until set.
- Top with 2 – 3 mandarin oranges from second can and serve on a lettuce leaf.