Easy Recipes Coke Salad
Coke, isn’t that for drinking? Why would I want to put coke in a salad? Well, why don’t you follow this easy recipe to find out. You might ask yourself why you never thought to make this delicious easy recipe before. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg. strawberry jello (small)
- 1 pkg. cherry jello (small)
- 1 (No.2) can crushed pineapple (drain but save syrup)
- large jar red cherries
- 1 king size Coke
- 1 small Coke
- 1 c. chopped pecans.
- Put jello and syrup from pineapple in boiler on low heat and bring to a boil.
- Slice cherries and add along with room temperature Coke, pineapple, and nuts.
- Stir and refrigerate until firm.