Welcome to our ebay store. Browse through the store to see if you would like to purchase an item. Our staff loves to find a bargain just for you. Come back often as you never know what they might choose to sell. Click here to see the items on sale.
Today’s Extra Ebay Recipe
Did you always enjoy your mom and grandma’s cooking? Then they must have cooked these delicious Pecan Snowballs. When I first started baking I went to the grocery store for them. Furthermore, I was suppose to only have bought one five lb. bag flour. As a result, I bought two. So what does someone do with 10 lbs of flour?
Moral of the Pecan Lesson: First, find a variety of recipes that you enjoy but be sure you buy the correct ingredients! Plus, make sure you buy the pecans unless you have a pecan tree!
Plus, you might learn how to make 48 Pecan Snowballs. Enjoy Ebay store and the Extra Ebay Recipe.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (plus more for coating)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups White Lily all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups finely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl cream your butter and sugar together.
- Add the vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour, mixing well after each addition. A thick dough will form.
- Add the chopped pecans and mix well.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the dough out and roll it into a ball and place it on the cookie sheet. I like using a 1 tablespoon cookie dough scoop to get them all the same size.
- Continue until all the dough has been formed into balls.
- Place them on the cookie sheet about 1 inch part. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for about 5 minutes then gently roll them in powdered sugar while still warm.
- Allow them to cool completely and then coat them in powdered sugar again.
- Finally, serve the Pecan Snowballs.