1. Graham Cracker Crust:
2. 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
3. ⅓ cup granulated sugar
4. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
5. Melted ⅓ cup butter
6. Strawberry Pie Filing:
7. 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry jello
8. ⅔ cup boiling water
9. ½ cup cold water
10. ½ cup ice cubes
11. 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip topping
12. 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. Use a food processor.
2. Pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
3. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
4. Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish.
5. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
6. In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder.
7. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.
8. Add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes.
9. Stir until gelatin is slightly thickened.
TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
10. Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy.
11. Stir in sliced strawberries.
12. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
13. Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust.
14. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm.
15. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.