No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Lasagna
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
8 oz tub of coolwhip
1/2 cup cherry preserves
1 can of cherry pie filling
- Line a loaf pan or small dish with nillla wafers.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the cool whip.
- Spread half the cheesecake mix on top of the nilla wafers.
- Stir the cherry preserves to loosen it and measure out 1/2 cup.
- Gently spread cherry preserves on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Add another layer of nilla wafers.
- Add the rest of the cheesecake mixture.
- Add the can of cherry pie filling on top and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Suggestions: When you are ready to serve you may add some more nilla wafers, nilla wafer crumbles or coolwhip on top.
Note: You can use vanilla wafers if you want too.
Kindle Books Read for Free Or Buy But Certainly Never Boring / Just click the pictures to get to Kindle.