Parmesan Chicken Recipes Main Dish
Yummy! Ever had to prepare a dish for an event but just didn’t want to spend that much time cooking? This Parmesan Chicken recipe is easy and quick to prepare. right for any occasion.
We have more main dish recipes so just browse through the blog site.
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. Ritz crackers
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray heavily with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in medium bowl in microwave.
- Crush Ritz crackers and put in large Ziploc bag.
- Add cheese.
- Rinse chicken, dip in butter.
- Place 2 pieces at a time in bag and shake.
- When each piece is covered with crumbs, lay on cookie sheet.
- Pour remaining crumbs on chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- Turn each piece over and cook uncovered for 15-20 more minutes until light golden brown.