Snicker No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
Did you or do you enjoy your grandma’s cooking? Well here is an old fashioned recipe that you will love. So how do you make this delicious Snicker No Bake Peanut Butter Bites? First of all, you will go to the grocery store and buy the ingredients. Well, unless you already have the ingredients you just go to the kitchen cabinet.
Ingredients for Snicker No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
- 25 chocolate cookies
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cool Whip
- 3 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
Instructions for Snicker No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
First, prepare the crust:
1. In a medium bowl, crush cookies into fine crumbs (you can use a food processor); Melt ½ stick of butter.
2. Pour melted butter over the cookies and stir to combine.
3. Use a small spoon to pour crust into muffin tins and press firmly.
4. Throw those puppies in the freezer while you make the filling.
Then, make the filling
1. In a large mixer or large bowl, beat ¼ cup of the caramel sauce with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
2. Add in cool whip and beat mixture (on about medium speed) until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
3. Chop up 1.5 Snickers bars and fold into mixture.
4. Spread a thin layer of caramel sauce on the bottom of each crust and sprinkle half of the chopped peanuts and ½ a chopped Snickers bars in the bottom of the crusts.
5. Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Once firm, remove from muffin tins, then swirl caramel sauce around the top of each bite. Top with remaining peanuts and chopped Snickers.
Today’s Tidbit: Make memories with your family or grandchildren due to your cooking.
First of all, don’t we all know someone or ones and what they cooked? For example, can you think about a great memory you had cooking with your grandma? Didn’t you enjoy eating what the two of you just cooked? Furthermore, you couldn’t wait until you shared what you cooked with your grandpa. If you don’t have these memories with your grandparents then start that memory with your grandchildren. Finally, go grab those ingredients and follow this recipe or browse through the website for more recipes. In other words, just start bonding with those you love.
In conclusion, always be a friend to someone. For example, you never know what others are facing. As a result, you will make a difference in someone’s life. In other words, be that positive role model for someone. As a result, don’t be the negative person in someone’s life.